Super Lemon Haze terpenes:
The cannabis terpenes profile of Super Lemon Haze from Cali Terpenes is a perfect mixture of terpenes from organic (vegetable) sources, with exactly the same aromatic profile of an extraction of terpenes of the famous marihuana variety Super Lemon Haze, cross of Super Silver Haze x Lemon Skunk.
Terpenes from 100% organic (botanic) origin.
Made with the highest quality raw materials, originally from crops free of transgenics (NO GMO) and free of pesticides or polluting agents.
Super Lemon Haze terpenes do not contain any extra solvent or cannabinoids (THC, CBD, CBG, CBN, etc.).
Dominant terpenes in Super Lemon Haze:
Caryophyllene, B-Pinene, Terpinolene, B-Ocimene, Alpha-Pinene, Myrcene, D-Limonene, D-3-Carene, Linalool, Gamma-Terpinene, Alpha-Terpinene, P-Cimene.
Modulation of the cannabinoids effect:
Super Lemon Haze terpenes act in synergy with cannabinoids modulating its effect and providing an stimulating, pleasant, creative and funny sensation.
Ideal for improving your mood, relieve some pains and the daily stress.
Flavour and aroma of Super Lemon Haze:
Super Lemon Haze terpenes from Cali Terpenes have an intense citric aroma type “Haze”, with predomination of lemon, grapefruit and spices touches
Possible applications of terpenes from Cali Terpenes:
Cannabis terpenes profiles from Cali Terpenes have endless applications but they are mainly used to provide aroma and flavour of the specific cannabis varieties to all types of products such as:
- Cannabis concentrates and extractions (Rosin, BHO, dry hash, THC or CBD distillates, etc.)
- Food and beverages (contact us for our terpenes packing for food or drinks production)
- Hemps or cannabis flowers.
They are also used to formulate and add flavour to several kinds of cosmetic products (creams, balsams, perfumes, etc.)
They are suitable for all sorts of instruments and systems for aromatherapy (diffusers, candles, essential oils, etc.)
Usage recommendations of terpenes from Cali Terpenes:
Our terpenes are 100% pure, without addings or solvents. You should handle them with caution. Our product can’t be consumed without being diluted (except for tastings in cold vaporizers, in which you should use pure terpene). Once diluted in the right proportion, the product will be totally safe and takes all the benefits of our terpenes.
1ml of terpenes = 40 drops (0.025ml each drop of *1ml dropper), therefore 1 drop represents approximately 0.25% of 10ml base:
1 drop in 10ml = 0,25%
2 drops in 10 ml = 0,50%
4 drops in 10ml = 1%
8 drops in 10ml = 2%
12 drops in 10ml = 3%
We always recommend testing from less to greater quantity, because our terpenes provide an intense flavor and aroma easily.
- The reccomended and most common propotion of our terpenes to provide enough flavor and aroma to e-liquid bases is 1% to 3% (to a maximum of 4%; the most common proportion is 2%).
- Example: if you start from 10ml of e-liquid base and you have choose to use 2% of terpenes, you just only add 0,2 ml of our terpenes.
- If you start from 100ml of e-liquid base and you have choose to use 2% of terpenes, you must add 2ml of our terpenes.Cannabis extractions and concentrates:
- The reccomended and most proportion of terpenes to provide enough flavor and aroma to dry extractions (dry hash or traditional hash, …), BHO (wax, shatter, live resin, …), rosin, distillates of THC or CBD, is from 1% to 3% of terpenes (to a maximum of 4%; the most common proportion is 2%-3%).
- Example: if you start from 10gr of cannabis concetrate (as a clear,ex) and you have choose to use 3% of terpenes, you just only add 0,3 ml of our terpenes.
- We recommend to make some test from the lower to the higher quantity. For exemple: 1 drop for 3 gr, 1 drop for 2 gr, 1 drop for 1gr (max) …
- Taste the product after few days in order to enjoy better the results of the different proportions.
- It’s really important to make a good and homogeneous mixture and waiting almost 24/48h for a total integration of the terpenes.Hemp or Cannabis flowers:Terpenes are also used to increase and enhance the aroma of hemp or cannabis flowers (buds). Cannabis plants usually don’t have more than 4% of terpenes, but depending on the professionalism of your application method you will need more or less terpenes to add aroma and flavor.The ideal method for applying terpenes to dried buds, flowers and herbs is our Terps Spray.Find out all about Terps Spray in our posts “how to add aroma to flowers” and “what it is and how to use Terps Spray“.If the quantity of dried herbs to be sprayed is very small (1 to 10 grams), it may be cheaper to use a strip of blotting paper with a couple of drops, closed in an airtight box with the dried flowers.In few hours your flowers will smell much better.We recommend to keep the flowers in an airtight container or on vacuum. The vacuum will allow the terpenes to fully penetrate the vegetable, giving your buds a more homogeneous aroma.
The packaging of our terpenes is ideal for a perfect conservation of terpenes. They’re equipped with a safety stopper, anti-leakage disk and screw cap. Make sure to close it after use.
Terpenes are volatile elements, we always recommend to keep them cold in the fridge, in this way you will avoid possible evaporation during the use.
Remember that while using the terpenes the temperature should not exceed 140 ° F to avoid the evaporation of most volatile terpenes.
Always keep our terpenes in their original packaging because the dark glass used is UV rays proof and is perfect for the conservation of thermo or photosensitive products; in this way you can avoid color changes, losses or contamination, (terpenes are corrosive and can damage other materials such a plastic)